Celebrity News

Wife Brings Boyfriends Home As ‘Cousins’ - Husband Heart-Broken.

In an act of unbridled betrayal,a cheating woman allegedly invited her boyfriends to her home where she was reportedly introducing them to her unsuspecting husband as cousins, Tonderayi Ndawi, said out of shame his wife Josephine Jasi Gwavava deserted their matrimonial home after her discovered that she had been cheating on him with a string of men she introduced to him as her relatives.


As if cheating on her husband was not enough,Gwavava reportedly stole his money before sending him threatening messages saying she was gonna ‘fix’ him.

While most men beat the daylights out of their cheating partners,or do even worse things to them .Ndawi said he summoned his strength and decided to live with his wife.

He labelled Gwavava a “gold digger saying she was only after his money.He further said that during the course of their marriage she also lied to him that she was visiting her sisters yet she would be going out with her boyfriends.At one occasion he even caught her with a man in her bedroom and she said he was her cousin.
Wife Brings Boyfriends Home As ‘Cousins’ - Husband Heart-Broken.
When reached for comment Gwavava who is now based in Harare dismissed Ndawi ‘s cheating accusations saying she deserted him over his abusive behaviour. He was also in the habit of insulting her mother and brother.

“He is lying against me that I was cheating on him.The reason why I deserted him is that he was physically and verbally insulting my mother and brothers.

“He once suspected that I was cheating on him when my ex-boyfriend phoned me.I didn’t steal his money as he is alleging and I am surprised why he is going around saying I stole his money,”she said.

Source: B Metro

No comments