Celebrity News

Lady Storm AKA Eriza REVEALS More.

A couple of days ago, Lady storm, real name, Lynn Magodo featured as our guest celebrity in our weekly column.


The Lady behind the popular character Eriza, in Jah Prayzahs latest DVD album Jerusalem, proved popular with oout readers. Some felt the 22-year-old dancer cum musician, did not do justice in the column with he majority saying she still had plenty of questions to answer.

In today’s issue, we asked her some of the burning questions, the fans felt she needed to attend to.

Read on:
Most before you have fallen because of men-promoters, male musicians, venue owners and fans, battle to have sex with beautiful dancers like you. Are you ready to be in that environment?
Lady Storm AKA Eriza REVEALS More.
Answer: Well, I am a principled lady with own goals to achieve in this industry. I am quite aware of the challenges female artists face, especially dancers, some club owners, once gave me a torrid time but I could not bow to their demands. I would rather stay at home than give away my body for a show, as with the case with some top dancers whom I can’t name for professional reasons. As for musicians, they treat you they way you want them to recognise you, if you show them professionalism, they won’t take you for granted,in my case, I have never come across musicians proposing love to me in return for s_exual favours, because I hold myself with great esteem. In short, I am more than ready to be in this industry. And I am determined to conquer. I will also seek advice from right people at the right time.

Question: How is your love life-are you married, are you in a relationship, does the partner approve of dancing or music?

Answer: I am single, but in a steady relationship. We have been dating for two years now. And my man is very supportive and gives me advice on many things in my career.

Question: Do you have any kids and if any what happened to the relationship?

Answer: No, I don’t have any, I will only have mine when I get married, if God permits.

Question: Where do you stay and with who?

Answer: I stay in Avondale with my sister.

Question: Have you become popular after the Eriza video how are your handling the rise in popularity?

Answer: I have become very popular and I attract hordes of fans during my liveshows. It’s magic to say the least. Since I was putting on a school uniform some can hardly recognise me in the streets. However, I do encounter problems when one recognizes me without a school uniform. I have never changed my behaviour and I have time for people, especially those asking me for selfies. I still respect my fans despite the popularity that I have gained, I am still as humble as before.

Question: How do you travel, public transport or own car?

Answer: I still use public transport, I don’t have a car of my own, but looking forward towards purchasing one,kana macents avepo. As a new comer in the game, I will wait for my time to come, since I believe there are no shortcuts to fame.

Question: Is there money in music, dance industry? Are you living off it?

Answer: Not really, since I am still starting, however, I try by all means to do with what I have. It’s key for one to live within his or her means

Question: What do your parents and relatives say about your music?

Answer:Since my dad is late, my mum supports it. She is the only parent I have right now. My relatives are supportive as well, they usually call when my music is played either on radio or television.

Question: Do you go to church? If yes, does the church approve of your public life?

Answer: I am the member of the Methodist Church in Zimbabwe. Being a backbencher. Many don’t recognise me and I am just treated like any other member of the flock.

Question: Who is your inspiration?

Answer :Slizer(Nale Kaisara) from Botswana, remain my source of inspiration. She encouraged me to realise my dream and that I can also do what many can do? She has a passion for her job, which I would like to emulate.

Question: Who is your favourite artist in Zimbabwe?

Answer: Jah Prayzah obviously is my favourite.

Question: Favourite artist or performer in the world?

Answer: Koffi Olomide, Werrason and Fally Ipupa.

Question: Would you strip on stage?

Answer: Never, it’s dirty. I have my own style, which I feel suits me. I won’t change.

Question: 5 things we don’t know about you?

Answer : I am a former soldier. I served in the Army. Secondly, I am a humble girl who can do all the chores expected of women, like doing laundry, cooking and cleaning dishes. Thirdly I am not selective when it comes to foods. In-fact, I actually prefer well prepared traditional delicacies. Another issue which I think people don’t know about me i that I can’t swim. Lastly I don’t drink and smoke a in the case with mot entertainers.
End.

No comments