Celebrity News

CPDM, Link With Biya, Akere Muna Confides!

The Cameroonian lawyer who dreams of taking the place of Paul Biya at the head of Cameroon considers himself an independent man.

Guest of the Matinale of Radio Equinoxe this Thursday, October 26, 2017, Master Akere Muna, declared candidate for the next presidential election in Cameroon has been called to speak on the suspicions of connivance with the current leaders of the country who weigh against him, being given the leading role that his father Solomon Tandeng Muna played in the regime currently in power in Cameroon and the multiple state affairs in which it was formed in the past. The reaction of the former president of the Bar Association of Cameroon was clear.
CPDM, Link With Biya, Akere Muna Confides!
"I have a line that I stand and it can be against anyone. I even have a sister who was a minister, there is my father who has been a long time activist in the CPDM, it is not a reason for me at my age I can not have my opinion, "he said. he replied, without showing any embarrassment.
In the cases in which he was constituted by the State, he recalls that they are at most five or six in number. "These cases are all in Anglo-Saxon countries. You see, I'm in Yaounde, at the time lawyer of more than thirty years of seniority, there is a major trial, we are looking for a lawyer who can do the trick, they take me. And I delivered, I prevented the sale of the Cameroonian Embassy in England, there was a legal mortgage on it, I saved the property of the country. I did it as a citizen, "he explained.

"I think, he was sorry, that our country has been so tortured to the point where we think there is only one way of thinking, where we think that because a friend has transported you in his car to to drop you somewhere, the next day if he does something that is not right, you have no right to insurge yourself. There is no question of that. "

Maitre Akere Muna is as an independent man who has his opinions on" clear and sharp things. " It is, in his view, counterproductive to dwell on past facts when planning for the future.

"We can not do anything about the past, but we can do anything about the future. Our luck is not behind us, it is in front of us. Cameroonians must understand this. That all that can be arranged is today and tomorrow elsewhere.

If we want to be confined or gossiped about yesterday's business: "your father did this, your sister did that", we'll let you go tomorrow and we'll always be complaining, "he said. he warned.

No comments