Celebrity News

‘Uncle bonked me twice,broke my vi_rginity,’

A 15-year-old girl claims she lost her vi_rginity when her uncle allegedly raped her. The man pleaded not guilty when he appeared before Chitungwiza magistrate Lazarus Murendo charged with rape.

The matter was deferred to October 11 and he was remanded out of custody on $100 bail. In his submission to the court, he said the minor made false accusations against him because he had informed her mother that she had spent two days away from home.

“My sister is a cross border trader and sometimes when she is leaving the country to buy her products she leaves me in custody of her kids. My niece made false accusations against me because when her mother arrived, I told her that she had spent two days away from home.
‘Uncle bonked me twice,broke my vi_rginity,’
The claim she made that I de_flowered er is just a way of portraying herself as a victim when in actual fact she was misbehaving when her mother was away,” said the uncle.

It is the state’s case that on September at around 4pm the accused called the minor home so that she cooks for him. When the minor arrived, she cooked the food and then went into her bedroom and slept. The court heard that at around 8pm.

The accused then went into the minor’s bedroom and sneaked into her blankets and went on o have se_xual intercourse with her twice without her consent. When the mother of the minor arrived home from South Africa, the minor told her mother what had happened. The minor’s mother then lodged a complaint which the police which led to the accused’s arrest.

Source-H Metro

No comments