Celebrity News

Swaziland Prince ‘over the moon’ after Magaya hooked him up with Zimbabwean wife

Swaziland prince has praised Prophet Walter Magaya after he prayed for him to find a loving and beautiful woman in Zimbabwe.

Prince Sicelo Dlamini could not hide his elation after he recently got married to Sibonile Dude who comes from Mberengwa.

“When I came here, my wish was to meet prophet Magaya so that he could guide me spiritually in search of a wife. The prophet prayed for me and I was delivered so my wish was also to get a delivered and beautiful wife,” said Sicelo.

“God gave me a God-fearing wife and of course beautiful. I met my lover at the prayer mountain where I proposed to her. I am happily married to her and we are planning a wedding in two weeks time and the wedding will take place at Stephen Margolis Resort here in Harare.

Prince Sicelo Dlamini
Prince Sicelo Dlamini grandson to King Mswati- said he did not want the matter to go public.

“Of course am a Prince but I didn’t want people to know it. Since you pressed me during the interview, I will give you more information. I would like to thank Prophet Magaya for mentoring me and he received me”.

When H-Metro spoke to Sibonile, who is now married to the Swazi prince, she could not hide her elation.

“I am very happy and I think God has just answered my prayers. I am the happiest woman on earth now and God has given me the right partner at the right time. I want to thank my Father for mentoring me and to tell the truth, the prince paid up everything on my lobola to the last cent,” she said.

Source-H metro

No comments