Celebrity News

Harare man given se_x ultimatum by ex wife

A Harare man was given an ultimatum by his ex-wife to have se_x with her or for them to re-marry in return for a maintenance downward variation.

Tafadzwa Kamutowo was given a challenge by his ex-wife Lucia Kamutowo to re-marry her or be intimate once more for her to accept a maintenance downward variation.

Tafadzwa appeared at the Harare civil court yesterday with a maintenance downward variation application.

“I am seeking for a maintenance downward variation from $40 to $15. The tuck shop I used to run is no longer running.
Harare man given se_x ultimatum by ex wife
This was after all my money was stolen and now am back to square one. However, it is so unfortunate that I did not report the case to the police,” said Tafadzwa.

Tafadzwa further said his ex-wife Lucia had given him an ultimatum that if he wanted the maintenance to go down he should have se_x with her or re-marry her.

“Lucia said you should either sleep with me or marry me if you want me to accept the maintenance downward variation,” he said. Nevertheless, Lucia did not attend court for her response. Magistrate Barbra Mateko dismissed Tafadzwa’s application.

Source-H Metro

No comments