Celebrity News

Fracas in Harare CBD as woman busts husband with prostitute,after lying he was going on trip

THERE was drama at corner Nelson Mandela and Innez Terrace in Harare on Thursday when a woman caught her husband in the company of a hooker.

The woman was angry because the husband had lied to her that he was going for a work trip out of town only to find him in the CBD with a self-confessed lady of the night.

So unmoved was the hooker that she had the audacity to demand money for the oral se_x she allegedly rendered to the man.

After receiving a tipoff, the woman tracked her husband from the time she picked up the prostitute.
Fracas in Harare CBD as woman busts husband with prostitute,after lying he was going on trip
“Is this the workshop you said you were going to? You lied to me that you we outside of town on duty, so are you not ashamed of yourself?

“Why is your trousers on the knees? Unonyadzisa hure remunhu.

“I acted like I was dull but I knew you were not going to the workshop, people close to you told me everything and I was following you,” said the woman taking the car keys from the ignition.

“I no longer want to see you again; you can go with your prostitute, but you are not going anywhere with my car,” she fumed.

Meanwhile, the prostitute said all she wanted was her money.

“All I want is my money for the services I have given your husband. I don’t want your husband. I had se_x with him so he has to pay me,” said the prostitute.

The prostitute then left the scene and the couple locked themselves up in their vehicle where they discussed the matter.

Minutes later, the couple then left the scene in a Mercedes Benz which the wife had come with.

Source-H Metro

No comments